Our competency based job seeking education offers a range of modified competency-based modules designed to enhance the injured or ill workers confidence and ability to job seek effectively and independently.
Education is based on needs, modification of the program content occurs in order to accommodate variances in needs and competency levels.
Our intensive program has a strong focus on empowering the injured or ill worker to independently source and secure suitable employment on the open labour market.
Program modules include:
- Goal Setting
- How to Deal with Rejection
- Resume Development
- Accessing the Hidden Job Market
- Job Application Techniques
- Interview Techniques and Preparation
- How to Utilise the Computer to Seek Employment
- Injury Disclosure
- Preparing for New Employment and Keeping your Job
- Promoting SIRA incentive programs to potential new employers
Benefits of referring to iandmi include
- Our experienced staff have maintained above the external return to work different employer benchmark for the preceding three years, excellent results in assisting workers to return to normal activities including re-entering the workforce.